At Leffler Marcus and McCaffrey, we offer an aggressive and intelligent approach to litigation that will have a positive impact on your bottom line. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in many types of commercial litigation, including:
- Contract disputes
- False Claims Actions, including Medicare and
- Licensing disputes
- Employment disputes
- Shareholder/partnership disputes
- Estate litigation
- Tax litigation
- Bankruptcy matters - small business and
professional practice Chapter 11 reorganizations
- Consumer bankruptcy Chapter 7 and 13
- Bankruptcy trials and proceedings, adversary
complaints, fraudulent transfer actions,
objections to discharge
Who We Serve
Our clients include a wide variety of companies in the
- Small and Midsized Companies – Most of our
clients are privately held, with revenues of
between $1 million and $50 million.
- Law Firms – Other firms that are seeking outside
lawyers with extensive trial expertise.
- Larger Companies – We also handle discreet
matters for large companies. Past clients
include Cathay Pacific, U.S. Trust, AIG
Insurance and St. Vincent's Hospital.
- Professional Practices – Medical Practices, Law
What Makes Us Different
We distinguish ourselves from other litigation practices:
- Cost of Justice Analysis – Before we begin pursuing litigation, we use a proprietary, step-by-step diagnostic tool to verify that it makes business sense to sue or strategize a sound compromise. Click here to view our “Cost of Justice Calculator" in PDF format.
- Trial Expertise – We have thousands of hours of
courtroom experience. This means that, unlike
many litigators, we are always ready, willing and
able to take your case to trial.
- Efficiency – We accomplish more per billable
hour than larger firms. While we are by no
means cheap, we guarantee that no firm offers
- Aggressive and Intelligent Approach – In
our experience, the best overall result will be
obtained, whether by verdict or settlement, by
being consistent, level-headed and aggressive
throughout the litigation process.